Follow us on facebook
Marilyn Ray Photography
Meet Marilyn Ray
1970 VW BUS INFO
PICTURES OF VELMA LOUISE
SHOP VW BUS SESSIONS
SHOP VW BUS PRODUCTS
BEST KEPT SECRET
Senior Sessions 2021
Cap and Gown 2020
Trash the Dress
New Born Lifestyle Session
Rocket Fizz Candy Shop
Laundry Mat Session
Guitar and traveling Susie
10 year old birthday session
Christmas Tree Lot
8 Year Old birthday session
New Client Questionnaire
MARILYN RAY BLOG
Photography Session Information
Hey there new client! Welcome to Marilyn Ray Photography
I am so very excited to be capturing your memories with you! Please fill out the form below to help me get to know you and your family a little more before our session. The details you share with me are the first step in beginning to create a unique experience tailored to your family.
Indicates required field
Address (In case I need to mail you a USB)
Email (this will be where your files will be sent)
Type of session
Number of people in session
1. Do you have any hobbies or interests you would like to incorporate into the photo's?
2. How old are the children (younger than 18) in the session and how many?
3. Do you have any specific expectations you would like me to know about? (a certain pose, a certain grouping of your party, a pinterest find, etc.)
4. This question is always a hard one but as your photographer, I really want to know this in order to take pictures you love. Tell me about your insecurities. What do you dislike about yourself and what do you love about yourself? (ex. if you love your smile, then we will take lots of pictures with you smiling. If you don't like the way you look when you sit, then we will not sit down for any of the photo's)
5. What is your highest priority of the session? Is there a certain shot (ex. the whole family in one picture for grandma) that you can not live without?
6. Do you tend to favor more traditional shots with everyone posed and looking at the camera, or more candid shots? (you will get a combination of both)
7. Are you interested in black and white photo's? I typically don't give black and white but if you like them, I can give you a few different photo's in that form.
8. How did you hear about Marilyn Ray and what made you choose me?
Are there any other details you feel would be helpful to know before our session?
Marilyn Ray Photography Terms and Conditions Client Agreement
Thank you for choosing Marilyn Ray Photography for your photo needs. Here are a few things I want to note before our appointment together.
: Please be aware that if you are late to your session, the amount of time you are late will be docked from your time slot. I am usually booked back to back and if you are late it becomes a trickle affect. If you are 15 minutes or more late for your appointed time we will reschedule your session.
: Please understand that with printing rights you do not get copyright rights and are NOT ALLOWED to sale or have commercial use (ex. Newspaper article, magazines, etc. I will usually give my permission on things like this but I need to know about it first. Year books are an exception) of any of the photos you receive from me. I have permission to use your pictures for the use of marketing and portfolio.
: I will transfer a link with your photo's and printing rights to your email address. PLEASE NOTE (and I can not stress this enough) You need to download your files from that link to your COMPUTER not your phone. The files are way to big for your phone and they will not download crisp and pretty. I am not responsible for resending a link if you download to your phone. Also the link with your files is only good for a few days. So please make sure to download your pictures as soon as you receive the link.
: If you need to cancel or reschedule a session please do so within 24 hours of your time slot. I will send out a confirmation message 24 hours before your session and that is the perfect time to let me know if you can not make it. Because I do not take a deposit for the sessions, you must confirm your appointment with me. If you have not confirmed 3 hours before appointment time, I will open your time slot up to someone else and you will have to reschedule.
: If the weather is bad and raining, we will reschedule your appointment. My equipment can not be in pouring rain, and I am certain you would be miserable trying to smile in soaked clothing. I usually make the call on weather the morning of. If I make the call and it decides to clear up before your appointment (this is Georgia after all), we can reconsider if you would like.
Thank you for taking the time to read the terms and conditions of our scheduled time together. I look forward to meeting and working with you.
Yes I have read and understand Marilyn Ray Photography's Policies on deposits, cancellations, and weather rescheduling.
Proudly powered by